Postgraduate Programme Fees
Home, EU & Channel Islands Tuition Fees
*For students (UK, EU and Channel Islands) starting in September 2019, we are offering a £5,000 GBP Global Excellence Scholarship. Call us on +44 808 164 4020 to see if you qualify.
Tuition fees can be paid once you are in receipt of your University of Exeter Student ID number. This ID number should be used when making payment in order to successfully allocate the payment to the correct module.
Tuition fees are due in full prior to the commencement of each module. Please note that you will not be able to take your place on a module until all balances have been paid.
If a third party is paying your fees on your behalf, please provide an official sponsorship letter or financial guarantee with the admission application. Invoices will then be sent directly to the third party for payment. Please note that you will not be able to take your place on a module until all balances have been paid.
- Online via the University of Exeter payment portal - http://www.epay.ex.ac.uk/epay/ (There is no fee for paying with a credit card)
- By Telephone +44 (0) 1392 724 724
- Bank Transfer via Western Union Business Solutions - https://student.globalpay.wu.com/geo-buyer/exeter
- Bank Transfers direct to the University of Exeter - Please visit http://www.exeter.ac.uk/students/finance/howtopay/ for further details.
*Please note that American Express and Diners Cards are not accepted.
Postgraduate Loan for Masters degrees
Postgraduate loans are now available for eligible students starting a full-time or part-time Masters course after 1 August 2016. You may be able to borrow up to £10,280 GBP to pay your fees and help with living costs. You’re eligible if you:
- are under 60
- ordinarily live in England
- don’t already have a Masters degree or higher qualification
It doesn’t depend on personal or family income.
Find out more about the Postgraduate Loan https://www.gov.uk/postgraduate-loan